Welcome to The N.H. Professional Development Center!
Welcome to the home page of the New Hampshire Professional Development Center for Vision Education, funded by the New Hampshire Department of Education. The NH PDC for Vision Education has been established to provide in-service and pre-service educational opportunities to NH educators, related services providers and parents who are interested in learning more about best practices in the education of students who are blind or visually impaired.
For more information on project activities, contact Cate Weir at email@example.com or 603.226.2900.
The project is being coordinated by ATECH Services, in collaboration with the Northeast Regional Center for Vision Education.The Center provides:
- Multimedia Curriculum Resources.
- An annual conference on Best Practices in Vision Education.
- Courses and workshops related to supporting and educating students with vision loss.
- Teacher Tip Sheets: designed to provide information on key topics in vision education.
- Scholarships for NH teachers and others to attend conferences on topics related to vision education.
- A comprehensive training calendar featuring vision education related events across the state, region and country.
- Professional Development Library: featuring books and other resources for loan.
- Support to NH pre-service teachers pursuing a degree in Teacher of Students with Vision Impairments or Orientation and Mobility at UMass Boston.
Back to Top